As before, all visits to the health center should be booked advance and risk groups should be booked only if absolutely necessary. The health information number is 538 500 and the corona telephone number is 535 313.
The hospital has also adopted a number of new directives:
- From 28.3, all patients with cold symptoms will be sent to the corona clinic to protect other patients and staff
- At the corona reception, all personnel will wear protective clothing. Doctors and nurses work in pairs
- Only necessary visits are booked in, most can cope with self-care
- Waiting times are avoided and patients are admitted one at a time
- The emergency room will continue to be locked, first contact is always made by phone at 535 001
- The staff at the emergency room will wear protective clothing
- There is a prohibition on visiting the emergency room. Exceptions are relatives of pediatric patients or relatives who need to be involved in nursing
- From next week visitors to the emergency room will also be received in a heated tent outside the clinic. Healthcare professionals make an assessment of what further care is needed
NOTE! In urgent cases such as chest pain, breathing difficulties and so on, you always call the general emergency number 112!